Achieve salon results at home with L'Oreal Professionnel Steampod Sensitive Thick Cream, a heat protective formula designed to be used in conjunction with the innovative Steampod hairstyler.
HOW TO USE THE STEAMPOD
1. Fill up the water pod, turn the straightener on, and select your desired temperature.
Tip: Be sure to select the right temperature for your hair type; for finer hair, use a lower setting, and increase the temperature for thicker hair types.
2. After about 30 seconds, hold the plates together to produce steam – now you’re ready to go.
Tip: The arrows on the barrel show the direction to use the straightener. For optimum hair steaming results, use the Steampod with L’Oreal Professionnel’s smoothing creams and protective serums, enriched with Pro Keratin to nourish your hair.
HOW TO STRAIGHTEN HAIR AT HOME WITH THE STEAMPOD
Create a sleek, smooth look and mirror-like shine with the Steampod by following these simple steps:
1. Apply our Steampod smoothing cream to freshly washed hair before blow-drying. This will protect your hair and give it a sleek shine for up to three days**.
2. Smooth the Steampod serum through the lengths and ends of the hair. This will help seal the cuticles of the hair fibre to give it a healthy-looking shine.
3. Split the hair into sections and, starting at the nape of the neck, run the Steampod slowly and evenly through each section. Use the Steampod comb attachment for easier at-home styling.